Are you looking for a renovations builders based on the Sunshine Coast who will listen to your needs? LDG Constructions has more than 55 years’ experience in building new properties and home renovations in Noosa area & the Sunshine Coast.
With LDG Constructions you will receive a personalised consultation & have access to our full range of plans and designs. We also have a design service available.
As well as new home construction, our services include home renovations, house extensions, decking, pergolas, paving for pool areas, swimming pool builds as well as landscaping & renovations to kitchens & bathrooms.
We use only industry recognised products and tools, such as Hume Doors and Makita, to get the best results each and every time. All timber used is termite treated and we take care in delivering superior results.
Boystown have recently purchased three of our homes for their Prize Draws with record ticket sales achieved from our homes.
We understand how overwhelming building your new home or creating a new home project can be. There are legal obligations that must be met, permits to be obtained, contracts to be drawn up, plans and specifications that need to be completed, not to mention trying to figure out the costing of it all!
At LDG Constructions we are here to offer you support, simplify the process and help guide you through the entire building process, right from the start to finish.
At LDG we pride ourselves on offering our clients a unique experience where we tailor packages to suit your individual needs. We are a family owned and operated business where our clients are far more than simply another number or hoe to add to the scorecard.
To ensure we are able to provide an experience that will leave you stress-free and with peace of mind that your project will be a success we have tailored a number of packages for you to match your project with. The reason we offer these packages rather than simply offering “Free Quotes” is so that we actually get to spend time with you, get to know you, to be able to listen to your needs and gain an understanding of how you envision your project coming to life. But most importantly so we can dedicate the time to your project it deserves.
Like we said we’re serious when we say you’re not just another number! Considering renovating? Choose your Sunshine Coast builder wisely!
The deluxe package is a package specifically designed to encompass the ultimate VIP Building experience. This package takes out all the roadblocks and headaches that can be associated with the building process. We know how busy life can be and how time poor families are these day. This package allows you to sit back while LDG does the work for you. You can simply get on with life while we take care of everything for you and prepare to get your building project off the ground.
– 1 x dedicated building project manager that will handle all administration aspects of your project, negotiate with sub-trades, liaise with draftsmen and building surveyor to gain building permits, and to work alongside the QBCC to ensure all the right insurances are in place and legal obligations are met.
– 1 x 2hr long consultations with one of experienced Building practitioners.
– 1 x itemised quote for your project.
– 1 x Preliminary agreement consent form.
– 4 x 1hr long follow up consultations at each stage.
– 1 x set of specifications.
– 1 x set of Prime Cost allowances.
– 1 x HIA building contract.
– 1 x 2hr meeting to discuss and sign contracts.
– 1 x detailed time schedule of proposed project.
– 1 x detail payment schedule for proposed project that matches and coincides with your budget.
– Regular follow up emails and communication as your project progresses.
A set of working plans will also be obtained along with a building permit and QBCC builders insurance for your project, however the cost of these vary dramatically depending on the size and nature of the works. In order to save you money these costs are paid directly once each one is obtained.
– 1 x set of working plans for your project.
– 1 x building permit
– 1 x QBCC Builders Warranty Insurance
(payment is separate and given at cost price)